I am well below where I was last year, and I am fine with that! Last year, reading became more of a chore and now it is really for fun again.
1. Because I said so by Ken Jennings (read in February)
2. Mary Mary by James Patterson (finished 3/11/13)--Always love a James Patterson and thanks to my delayed flight I was able to finish it yesterday in the airport. This was not my favorite but still really good!
3. The Devil in the White City (started 3/12)
On the list to read:
4. Private London, by James Patterson
5. Gone Girl
6. Private Berlin by James Patterson
7. I am open to other suggestions from everyone :)