17 will soon be almost double!
5. California: I went to CA for a week when I was 13, I was sick the whole time, but I was still there!
6. Colorado: When I was 14-15, I spend a week in Colorado, this is where i went whitewater rafting!
8. Delaware: Had dinner at the Charcoal Pit on a road-trip one time, I have not spend the night there but have been through the state enough on various trips.
9. Florida: Been there more times than I can count--Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Lake Worth, Vero Beach, Port Canaveral, Key West, etc.
10. Georgia: Also been here to visit friends and for multiple bowl games. Spent a memorable St. Patty's Day in Savannah!
18. Louisiana: Been to New Orleans for a long weekend in College
20. Maryland: Been here more times than I could count too!
21. Massachusetts: made my first trip to Boston and the Cape last year with my friend, CJ
28. Nevada: Las Vegas for Andy's 21st birthday!
29. New Hampshire:
30. New Jersey: Spent many nights here while traveling to and from NY
31. New Mexico:
32. New York: been to NYC 4 times, Syracuse, Ithaca, Cortland, etc.
33. North Carolina: oh yes, I have been all over this lovely state and have many great memories from OBX
34. South Carolina: Obviously! my girl, Allison, lives there!
35. North Dakota:
36. South Dakota:
40. Pennsylvania: hit up this state on more than one occasion--the city of brotherly love and Amish country!
41. Rhode Island:
42. Tennessee: The King family hails from the TN border, need I say more?
46. Virginia--Born and Raised Baby!
47. West Virginia: Made the trek across the state lines on many occasions