Happy Friday Favorite after my birthday! That's right yesterday I turned the big 3-1! Craziness, I tell you! Anyway, enjoy this rendition:
1. H&M glass vase ($10): So this one blew my mind this week as I just found out that H&M now has a home store! Did other people know this and I am out of the loop? Love a lot of the selections there and love the prices!
2. Peacock Pillow ($30): World Market has like 90% of everything that I think is so beautiful whilst decorating. This peacock pillow is no exception. It is beautifully embroidered and has a bright teal back, check it out--it is super cute!
3. Teal Patio Set ($229): So despite the fact that Target is strewn with Back to school things, I refuse to believe that summer is coming to an end, instead, I am still excited about cute patio furniture for the many more cookouts that are still left to be had (no snow, please!)
4. Handmade printables (free): I love these printables and will likely use some for Christmas gifts, so pretend like you did not see them :) Plus, you can NEVER beat FREE!
5. Stack Ice Cream Scoop ($16): So I really do not get ice cream much at home (I generally hit up Gelati Celesti if I am in the mood for ice cream), but this is so cute and so perfect for ice cream sandwiches, banana splits, or just filling a cone with a perfect scoop! Plus they have it in PINK!