96 days until Christmas, so it may be a good time to start thinking about gifts for that RVA lover (which since this blog is not too wide reaching is probably most of yall), so today I have rounded up a collection of cute gift ideas to show some hometown pride! ENJOY!
1. 804ork Cookbook ($40): I just got this cookbook from my friend, Kathryn for my birthday and it is awesome! If you love some of the great restaurants in RVA you will enjoy getting a sneak peak into some of their famous recipes!
2. Richmond Ornament ($22): Just found this ornament and it would make the perfect Christmas gift for any Richmond native or Richmond Lover!
3. Virginia Frosted Tumbler ($14): I think these tumblers are just so cute! If I was less clumsy I would probably get a set, however I stick with plastic cups whenever possible! But I do have the matching tea towel and apron!
4. Richmond Trivet ($17): Another cute gift for the Richmond lover and kitchen lover alike!
5. Richmond Skyline Print ($12): What a cute and inexpensive gift idea!
6. Hello from Richmond Notecard ($4): I could not make a list without note cards or something on the cheaper end! I have also seen these at Southern Season!