It seems fall is officially here, the state fair came to town, I went to the pumpkin patch, I caught my first cold of the season--it's official, Fall has arrived and so this edition of Friday Favorites is showcasing some of the fun Fall things we love...
1. Hello Fall Printable (Free): what better way to make this season feel loved then with a free Fall printable?
2. Old Navy Quilted Zip Front Vest ($20): I love love love vests during fall and winter, its nice to have the extra layer of warmth closest to you and this one seems to be a good buy at just $20!
3. Movember Toms Shoes ($59): Now I gotta be honest, not sure I am grabbing these for myself, but I do love Toms and I love that they are jumping on the Movember bandwagon--get yours now to be ready for next month!
4. Hokie Bird Ornament ($20): I got one of these for my birthday and love it! It is so cute and such a great gift idea for the hokie lover in your life!
5. Puzzle Sandwich Cutter ($10): I found this and thought it would be a cute buy for my nephews, or for other young kids (or even older kids/adults that like to play with their food)
Hope you enjoy this mash-up of random fun things! What products are you loving these days?